Assistants in Nursing – Part Time and Full Time Dynamic individuals sought for the role of Assistant in Nursing . The purpose of the Assistant in Nursing role is to care for and assist patients in their rehabilitation treatment under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. The role supports the Registered Nurse in delivering patient centred care. You will be supported by Senior Registered Nurses, Nursing Unit Manager, Education Coordinator and a Director of Nursing. Essential Criteria
- Level 3 Certificate and/or 2 years experience as an AIN and/or undergraduate Nursing student
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary team
Please note applications must include a cover letter addressing the essential criteria. You must be available to work at least one shift a week. For more information please contact Kerry Gardner, Director of Nursing on 02 8585 4900 Applications to: Kerry Gardner Director of Nursing Email: DON@metrorehab.com.au Please note we do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
Casual/Part time Registered Nurses
We are seeking dynamic casual or part time registered nurses to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team.
The successful applicants will ideally have experience in Rehabilitation, Neurological or Orthopaedic Nursing and will be provided the opportunity to develop their clinical, leadership and mentoring skills while working in this role.
The role is well supported by the nursing leadership team of Director of Nursing, Nursing Unit Manager and Education Coordinator. A well-structured orientation and on-going professional program is provided to successful applicants.
• Registered Nurse with current Nurse Registration with AHPRA
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service focus
• Experience working within a multidisciplinary team.
For further information please contact the Director of Nursing Ph: 02 8585 4900.